Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Development With Litchi Mission Hub

i don,t know what beta is or what i need to use it could you put it to me simply i,m getting along with a andriod tablet and doing things that amaze me with the spark but reading what you fellows are talking about intrigues me to no end how and where can i study up on this beta

i don,t know what beta is or what i need to use it could you put it to me simply i,m getting along with a andriod tablet and doing things that amaze me with the spark but reading what you fellows are talking about intrigues me to no end how and where can i study up on this beta
Just google "litchi beta" and you will find a link for download (and pay) the beta.

Litchi Beta 2.5 went public yesterday.
That means you now just do a search in Google Play store for Litchi.

Beta means test software not officially released.
So we have been playing around with test and possibly buggy software.
But now they are confident it is as bug free for Spark users that it is now released to the general public.

Litchi Beta 2.5 went public yesterday.
That means you now just do a search in Google Play store for Litchi.

Beta means test software not officially released.
So we have been playing around with test and possibly buggy software.
But now they are confident it is as bug free for Spark users that it is now released to the general public.
Its not totally bugfree yet ;)
If you loose signal when doin a mission, gimbal will wobble slightly up and down when regaining signal.
Maybe something with FocusPOI angle or DJI SDK to blame.
Anyway, its totally awesome!

Its not totally bugfree yet ;)
If you loose signal when doin a mission, gimbal will wobble slightly up and down when regaining signal.
Maybe something with FocusPOI angle or DJI SDK to blame.
Anyway, its totally awesome!

No, not totally bug free - no software can claim that
But bug free enough.

Never seen your effect though and I fly a lot of out of range missions.

Reactions: Dave Canada

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar