Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Drone laws hitting the UK

iI saw something on an online tech publication about the possible legal repercussions posted at midday .This is just another reason for me to bide my time while we wait for the full implications of the new law on the recreational market . I have waited for bugs in software to diminish in the Dji spark but then something else happens .
I am reluctant to buy an on sale Dji spark when I read about the OCG cablei -is that correct for android not working in the updated .18 app As a public sector worker I can't justify the cost of a mavic pro or the possible attention it could draw when there is a strong chance of it ending up stuck in a treel through my inexperience. a rc drone and model club would be a safer route for me. Dylan /ikoptaI find your youtube videos very informative and public spirited but does it not take you ages to rattle them out.

iI saw something on an online tech publication about the possible legal repercussions posted at midday .This is just another reason for me to bide my time while we wait for the full implications of the new law on the recreational market . I have waited for bugs in software to diminish in the Dji spark but then something else happens .
I am reluctant to buy an on sale Dji spark when I read about the OCG cablei -is that correct for android not working in the updated .18 app As a public sector worker I can't justify the cost of a mavic pro or the possible attention it could draw when there is a strong chance of it ending up stuck in a treel through my inexperience. a rc drone and model club would be a safer route for me. Dylan /ikoptaI find your youtube videos very informative and public spirited but does it not take you ages to rattle them out.
No worries. Just stick to DJI Go 4 ver. 4.1.15 for now. 4.1.18 is buggy.

Its also just a proposal, and they're made every 6 months or so. They'll be a discussion around the logistics of testing everyone with a Spark and up and then it'll get watered down. Even if it doesn't the actual rules are pretty much the same as now so nothing to worry about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit