Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New offline DJI flight log viewer

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
spark-help.com
I’m working on a new version of my log viewer that can be installed on any Windows computer. See this page for more details and/or to sign up to be notified when it’s available.

A Mac version could be a possibility at some point in the future. I mainly develop software for Windows, so that'll be my first mission.

A Mac version could be a possibility at some point in the future. I mainly develop software for Windows, so that'll be my first mission.
That would be great, no stress. Your Log viewer has saved many a pilot from total loss. Kudos to you!

Cool! Thanks!! ?

Is your code on GitHub? I might take a look at it and take a shot at the Mac side.

Ok, I know I'm old and nowhere familiar with Tech stuff but I'm curious as to the advantage of being offline vs. just using the go 4 app. I can bring up previous flights and watch the entire path on a map/sat view. What am I missing?

Ok, I know I'm old and nowhere familiar with Tech stuff but I'm curious as to the advantage of being offline vs. just using the go 4 app. I can bring up previous flights and watch the entire path on a map/sat view. What am I missing?

Better information about your flight that the Go4 app doesn't provide to you, such as why it may have "flown away" as the pilot says, but the detailed logs may show what happened, other than, "I don't know, it just flew away." scenario.

GPS, Compass, battery, and the rest of the telemetry is buried in the device you are flying with, but DJI only gives the consumer just a taste.

I'm curious as to the advantage of being offline vs. just using the go 4 app
See this page for more details.

If the DJI GO log viewer gives you everything you need, then there really are no advantages (for you).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis