Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Pilot from Sheffield, UK

klaus123

Join
Feb 4, 2018
Hi All

I bought a DJI Spark a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it. Its my first drone so I'm not very good with it yet but hope to improve my skills.

Here is a link to my first proper video.

If anyone could recommend any locations to fly, both indoor and out, within fifty miles of Sheffield, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Nick

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy your Spark.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Ayup, from sunny York.

Langsett is nice to fly and film. Ladybower too. Gonna take mine to Mam Tor in summer.

Reactions: Leskent
Welcome to the Forum :cool:.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Lastrexking, thanks for the advice, I'll look those places up, cheers.

Thanks for the recommendations. I live about 10 miles from Sutton Scarsdale and never knew about it?!?

Impressive video.

Directly opposite Sutton scarsdale hall is Bolsover castle would love to fly from one to the other my need may need to use my mavic for that distance tho

Last edited:
Hi All

I bought a DJI Spark a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it. Its my first drone so I'm not very good with it yet but hope to improve my skills.

Here is a link to my first proper video.

If anyone could recommend any locations to fly, both indoor and out, within fifty miles of Sheffield, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Nick
Hi Nick,

I fly anywhere :), But nice flying over Rother Valley Country Park, Also try Parkwood Springs, it's where the Ski Village used to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex