Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New pilot in Delaware

Ejp

Join
Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone, im new here, just bought my Spark a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know of any good places to fly in NCC?

Hello everyone, im new here, just bought my Spark a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know of any good places to fly in NCC?
Hi, I got my Spark for Christmas, so obviously haven't had much decent weather to fly. I live near Dover DE. I plan to fly around the local beaches and such. In case you didn't know, it is illegal to fly in State Parks, which eliminates a lot of beautiful places to fly. [emoji852]️

Hi, I got my Spark for Christmas, so obviously haven't had much decent weather to fly. I live near Dover DE. I plan to fly around the local beaches and such. In case you didn't know, it is illegal to fly in State Parks, which eliminates a lot of beautiful places to fly. [emoji852]️

Hey Paul, I live in Magnolia ---- I got a Spark for X-mas and wondering where you have flown or fly.... Cheers Scott

Hey Paul, I live in Magnolia ---- I got a Spark for X-mas and wondering where you have flown or fly.... Cheers Scott
Hi, I have been flying inside the house and around the fields near my house. I took it to Coursies Pond yesterday and flew it up the river under the bridge to the dam. Got some great video and pics but was very nervous flying over the water.

Really cool.... I flew mine a couple times around my house with video of my sons present from X-mas. I was using Active track and it follows nicely around 6-8 foot off the ground. I bought a extra battery from Best Buy and a new case from Amazon for mine. like mentioned the weather has been crappy and cold. looking forward to more time with mine of course! Cheers :)

Reactions: PaulsSpark104
I live and fly in New Castle. Hard not to run into a restricted area up here but city of Wilmington gives up some really nice skyline and roof top shots. I take mine with me everyday when I leave for work 20180724_033231.jpgscreen_fc53e0d33ed5f29f_1531998312000.jpgscreen_d326b67295da2048_1531527928000.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit