Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

new spark $199 w/remote, new

peterwo2e

Join
Sep 16, 2019
i was at Walmart yesterday October 6 2019 and my jaws drop the spark with remote brand new for $199 with the controller. my wife had to hold me down. i just bought a used spark for $180 off Greig list with no controller the controller by itself new cost me $148. do the math i feel like a dope. i love my little spark fits in my pocket and i get over a mile distant on average. anybody that's looking for a first drone or maybe a second drone please pass the word. this Walmart is in Buckhorn plaza PA.

Reactions: RotorWash
i was at Walmart yesterday October 6 2019 and my jaws drop the spark with remote brand new for $199 with the controller. my wife had to hold me down. i just bought a used spark for $180 off Greig list with no controller the controller by itself new cost me $148. do the math i feel like a dope. i love my little spark fits in my pocket and i get over a mile distant on average. anybody that's looking for a first drone or maybe a second drone please pass the word. this Walmart is in Buckhorn plaza PA.

Yep.

Some Wal Marts are selling them at that price.

I almost bought another one myself.

Do you need batteries?

Most Target stores are selling them for $25.

Check this thread out.

I tried the Walmart stores in my area, all were sold out a couple of weeks ago. Same thing with the Target stores within 50 miles of me, no Spark batteries left. Seems I'm usually a day late and a dollar short. I do appreciate folks posting when and where they find deals like these.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast