Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Combo for $199

daviwph

Join
Aug 1, 2019
Loc
South East Pennsylvania
I was "window shopping" in the electronics section of Walmart today and happened to spot a plastic card that said to take this to the checkout counter to buy a DJI Spark drone. The price was $199! Unfortunately, the Norristown, Pennsylvania store was out of stock even though they had two of these "cards" hanging up. However, they were nice enough to check stock in nearby stores and found two sparks about an hour away! I was crazy enough to buy both.

Attached is the bar code on the package. The box was factory sealed and is the combo package (with controller, battery and charger), not the fly-more combo package, but still a bargain!

If you want to try your luck with this, go to your local Walmart store and see if they can find one close enough to make it worth while. I believe the store sale price is better than walmart.com.

Ask for:
Drone 019002130630
Price code GBDLKC

Attached is the inventory information which should help.

Attachments

• spark combo.jpg
    spark combo.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 123
  • Walmart spark.jpg
    Walmart spark.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 140
  • Combo Price.jpg
    Combo Price.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Would you be willing to part with one? :)

Thanks for the question. My nephew paid me for one of them and the other will probably be a hanger queen. I know that sounds greedy but hopefully you can find what you want.

My guess is that Walmart wants to deplete all drone inventory in their stores and I was more than happy to accommodate them. They have other brands on clearance too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the question. My nephew paid me for one of them and the other will probably be a hanger queen. I know that sounds greedy but hopefully you can find what you want.

My guess is that Walmart wants deplete all drone inventory in their stores and I was more than happy to accommodate them. They have other brands on clearance too.
I called the local store right when I read your thread (I'm on the other end of the county) and they had 2 of them for $499ea . . .

I called the local store right when I read your thread (I'm on the other end of the county) and they had 2 of them for $499ea . . .
The price tag on the display said $399 reduced to $199. Even $399 sounded good for the combo.

My receipt says Drone 019002130630
Price code GBDLKC

Be sure to mention the price code and hopefully you will get the clearance price.
I sure hope it works for you.

I'm going to run by a couple of local Walmart locations in the morning after a meeting just to see if they have something similar. . .

Thanks for the info :)

Just back from my local Walmart. I saw a yellow tag for Mavic Air, $399 (was 799). Didn't pursue as I wasn't interested in that drone. Something is definitely going on at Walmart.

Reactions: Bob Mueller
Being it's my first drone, I'm happy with the Spark, but had I seen a Mavic Air for $399, I might have had to go for it. I don't know if it was the drone by itself for that price, I'd be surprised if it was the Fly More Combo. At least the basic package comes with a remote and the increased flight time is definitely a plus. Good finds, guys. Too bad it's not available company-wide.

Update: I called four Walmarts in my vicinity and two had none, one had a clearance price of $329 and another said theirs was going on clearance tomorrow. Neither of the two that had them noticed if they were the Spark RC Combo and the one that's going on clearance didn't know what the price would be, so I'll check back tomorrow. Btw, this was in the Jacksonville, FL area.

Last edited:
I picked up a Spark with Remote Combo for $329 a couple of weeks ago from a Walmart in NC. Was able to get it adjusted to $200 today!

What Walmart and state? just try to see if it is regional
Thomaston, Maine. I didn't see a drone or read the tag thoroughly, so don't know if there was RC. The noise that the Air makes was the reason I wasn't curious. That, and that I had bought a M2P on Monday. Best Buy had several of those in Maine, so I grabbed one at the old price. BTW, I believe WalMart store managers have a degree of control on what to stock, and how many. When they overbuy, markdowns can happen. Someone who works there would know more about this.

I was "window shopping" in the electronics section of Walmart today and happened to spot a plastic card that said to take this to the checkout counter to buy a DJI Spark drone. The price was $199.99! Unfortunately, the Norristown, Pennsylvania store was out of stock even though they had two of these "cards" hanging up. However, they were nice enough to check stock in nearby stores and found two sparks about an hour away! I was crazy enough to buy both.

Attached is the bar code on the package. The box was factory sealed and is the combo package (with controller, battery and charger), not the fly-more combo package, but still a bargain!

If you want to try your luck with this, go to your local Walmart store and see if they can find one close enough to make it worth while. I believe the store sale price is better than walmart.com.

Ask for:
Drone 019002130630
Price code GBDLKC

Attached is the inventory information which should help.
I saw this yesterday at walmart. Thats a DJI Fantom 4 Pro half price.

Attachments

• 20190908_161216.jpg
    20190908_161216.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20190908_161216.jpg
    20190908_161216.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: Spark 317
I saw this yesterday at walmart. Thats a DJI Fantom 4 Pro half price.
They were out of stock, there was a lay-away sticker on the cabinet . My guess is anyone who saw it first put them on lay a way

I picked up a Spark with Remote Combo for $329 a couple of weeks ago from a Walmart in NC. Was able to get it adjusted to $200 today!
Interesting! The $329 is in line with what one of the local Walmarts told me. Can you explain how you got them to adjust it? I'm going to call the other Walmart that said the Spark was going on clearance tomorrow and it would be nice to see if they would mark it down to $200 if it isn't already. Fortunately, daviwph gave us photos and price code info to prove the $199. My wife says I should get another Spark, but I'm likely to pass on it if can't be had for $200.

Interesting! The $329 is in line with what one of the local Walmarts told me. Can you explain how you got them to adjust it? I'm going to call the other Walmart that said the Spark was going on clearance tomorrow and it would be nice to see if they would mark it down to $200 if it isn't already. Fortunately, daviwph gave us photos and price code info to prove the $199. My wife says I should get another Spark, but I'm likely to pass on it if can't be had for $200.

It was actually listed for $199 at my local Walmart in Fishers IN. I just went up to customer service with my receipt and they refunded the difference.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme