Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Combo for $199

Oh well, called all the Walmart Superstores in my area and they all show it was to go on clearance at $199 today, but nobody had one. They did say they don't know whether they will get any because corporate may randomly send remaining warehouse stock until exhausted, but there's no way of knowing in advance. They advised to call again midweek to see if any had been received. Apparently some parts of the country did markdowns earlier than others. Kudos to those that managed to snag the $199 deal!

Just checked my local and it was on clearance, but for $329 and they would NOT price match another store. I'm in northern IL.

• Sad
Reactions: Spark 317
Thank You for posting this information!
After calling 6 different Walmart’s finally found one in stock. Had them set it aside until I got there and they told me that $329 was the clearance price from July.
I asked if there was a recent Clearance list that came out on Tuesday because other stores were at the $199 price. After they looked at the new list they were able to sell it for the $199 clearance.

Happy Days!!

Thanks again!!!

Reactions: Spark 317
Thank You for posting this information!
After calling 6 different Walmart’s finally found one in stock. Had them set it aside until I got there and they told me that $329 was the clearance price from July.
I asked if there was a recent Clearance list that came out on Tuesday because other stores were at the $199 price. After they looked at the new list they were able to sell it for the $199 clearance.

Happy Days!!

Thanks again!!!
That's fantastic! I called every Walmart in the Jacksonville area, St. Augustine and Palatka. I found two, but they both said $329 on clearance. One employee mentioned it was up to that department manager as to when/if it would be reduced further. Doesn't hurt to ask. Would be nice if they had any accessories (i.e. batteries) reduced, but I haven't found any as yet.

This certainly lowers the bar on selling used Sparks..

It does, but there seems to be a small number of units in stock at the low prices. I'm thinking the clearance activity at Walmart is related to the recent price increase at DJI which is related to tariffs that took effect Sept 1 (apologies if this is obvious to some; it wasn't to me). A clerk at Walmart thought the clearance was happening in advance of the next shipment, whatever that means.

Just back from my local Walmart. I saw a yellow tag for Mavic Air, $399 (was 799). Didn't pursue as I wasn't interested in that drone. Something is definitely going on at Walmart.

I did do the $399 for Mavic Air at local Walmart! Great price. Got the last one. Nice bird.

Question for anyone, what department in WalMart would I find quads?

Electronics.

I visited a store and they had 5 tags hanging at the regular price ($329). When I inquired about them, they said they were out. ? ?

Why were the tags hanging, but not available?

I think they were too lazy to "look in the back" since none were in the cage.

I'd like to have one since my Sparky landed on the sea bed...not such luck in my countru. Enjoy your Walmart

Wow sweet. I have the Spark and love it. I also have Mavic 2 Pro, but flying my Spark, I feel more at ease, plus that NLD is awesome program for Spark.
I was "window shopping" in the electronics section of Walmart today and happened to spot a plastic card that said to take this to the checkout counter to buy a DJI Spark drone. The price was $199! Unfortunately, the Norristown, Pennsylvania store was out of stock even though they had two of these "cards" hanging up. However, they were nice enough to check stock in nearby stores and found two sparks about an hour away! I was crazy enough to buy both.

Attached is the bar code on the package. The box was factory sealed and is the combo package (with controller, battery and charger), not the fly-more combo package, but still a bargain!

If you want to try your luck with this, go to your local Walmart store and see if they can find one close enough to make it worth while. I believe the store sale price is better than walmart.com.

Ask for:
Drone 019002130630
Price code GBDLKC

Attached is the inventory information which should help.

Its inconsistent at best, some local Walmarts here had signs in Electronics, but the app showed no inventory, while the Walmart app could be wrong, my experience is, it's not wrong often. Plus the pricing showed $399 if I recall, which makes you wonder why some Walmarts might have had it posted for $199... perhaps they were just not moving and decided to wrap it up since chances are, the Spark is EOL.

Wow sweet. I have the Spark and love it. I also have Mavic 2 Pro, but flying my Spark, I feel more at ease, plus that NLD is awesome program for Spark.
Please don't use NLD to fly over 400 feet! In addition to risking other people's lives, you are putting our hobby/livelihood at risk. Intentionally braking FAA rules is a very serious crime.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef