Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark not able to fly.

rakesh roshan

Join
Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone... Just want to know can i able to fly Dji spark with remote control only.
My phone got damage and i am planning to buy a new phone. But till that i am not able to fly spark.
Everything is working but propeller is not rotating.
I tried the joystic inward aswell as outward.
Please help me with this query.

Yes it is possible!!! to fly with no remote!!! i've done it I do not recommend it but you can do it..
Not this, he's asking for the other way around; no cellphone and remote only.

Only Hand Gesture and PalmLaunch is possible without a cellphone/table.

Last edited:
I have done it. just power up wait for the green light on the controller and take both your sticks down and out and motors fire up and fly as you want (mine flew as if in atti mode tho).... hand controls work in this mode also.

I have done it. just power up wait for the green light on the controller and take both your sticks down and out and motors fire up and fly as you want (mine flew as if in atti mode tho).... hand controls work in this mode also.

Ah, that's cool. I never knew or tried it since it's not in the manual. Good to know. Thanks.

You probably were in Atti-mode since you may not have waited for a GPS lock on the Spark.

After the green light connection on the remote, the Spark isn't quite ready.

Page 10 of the owners manual...

20180526_053532.png

Yellow lights, NO GPS-vision mode.
Green lights, GPS

Ah, that's cool. I never knew or tried it since it's not in the manual. Good to know. Thanks.
The stick control launch is in there I actually read the manual one night I couldn't fall asleep and found out about the manual startup (I prefer it to the auto take off)

Last edited:
I too have flown my spark without the cell phone. Just close to me after I turned my phone off to see if it would work. I would not recommend this though for flights far away, as you have no way of knowing any of the "bitching betty" alarms that would come from the DJI 4 go app if something isn't quite right(High wind, Atti Mode, etc..).

ahh i miss read but you can fly without a cell phone. i really don't recommend that though!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef