Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New type of extender

mattitech07

Join
Mar 30, 2019
Hi guys, I found out that there is a new type of extenders, do they work like the parabolic dishes or they are better, do someone have knowledge about this stuff? IMG_20200722_062841.jpeg

Do you have a link to these?

That's the first one I seen and I found this link....

It looks like it's for the Mavic and it comes in two different styles. 5.8 or 2.4 GHz.

The link above goes to the 5.8 but if you dig around, they come in 2.4 too.

I guess it depends on what channel the Spark is flying on for it to work. If they work at all?

I don't know if the Mavic line of aircraft have two different frequencies like the Spark.

I have the parabolic reflector and it works fine when I use it, regardless of the frequency being used. One piece design and fits in the case.

Reactions: graywoulf
Thanks for doing the research on this item. I think I will stick to the parabolic extender as well. But I admit that I thought the yagi design looked good. ?

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks, but I am no longer ordering items from Aliexpress or Banggood. I currently have an order placed with Aliexpress that has a 5 month delivery time. No more orders from China for me.

i did not realize how much difference my 4HAWKS extender was until i had to replace the remote for my spark BIG difference and more range , but you can only go so far in 16 minutes (replacing remote is another story about flemsy connecters argh!!}

i did not realize how much difference my 4HAWKS extender was until i had to replace the remote for my spark BIG difference and more range , but you can only go so far in 16 minutes (replacing remote is another story about flemsy connecters argh!!}

Yagi's also make a difference

I tested it on 5.8 first nothing, i could get 0.8 km, then barabolic i could get to 1.3km then on the same spot with the yagi's i could get to 2.1km and still had signaal [emoji106], so for me the choice is easy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme