Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New York City Skyline and Sunset!

myko

Join
Dec 2, 2017
My first production drone video. Please check it out and leave any comments/feedback!

You can see the beautiful New York City skyline and the major buildings such as the Freedom Tower and Empire State Building! Shot from Cunningham Park out in the eastern Queens area.

Max altitude: about 200 Feet

Yeah there was definitely someone else flying something around. Not sure what it was. I was wondering if anyone else wouldve caught that, good eye!

Very nice. I use to live in Brooklyn, moved a few years ago. I thought all of nyc was off limits to drones due to the airports/heliports? LGA,JFK. I hope I am wrong though.

Very nice. I use to live in Brooklyn, moved a few years ago. I thought all of nyc was off limits to drones due to the airports/heliports? LGA,JFK. I hope I am wrong though.

Most of it is unfortunately. I took that at the far east end of queens closer to long island, just outside the 5 mile radius of the airports lol.

Not sure how long ago u moved, but Brooklyn is really up and coming nowdays. Its becoming the new Manhattan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme