Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No channel information showing.

Fidge376

Join
Jun 30, 2018
Having some problems with my dji spark.
So I have a fully updated drone and controller. As per the image I am not getting any channel information showing at all.

I have uses both a honour 9 lite phone which is not officially supported and now am using a Google nexus 7 2013 2nd gen which is supported and is on the list. Both devices are updated to the newest possible android version.

Anyone got any ideas. Cannot afford a new phone right now so hoping its something I am doing wrong.

Thanks.
IMG_20180910_193921.jpg

Having some problems with my dji spark.
So I have a fully updated drone and controller. As per the image I am not getting any channel information showing at all.

I have uses both a honour 9 lite phone which is not officially supported and now am using a Google nexus 7 2013 2nd gen which is supported and is on the list. Both devices are updated to the newest possible android version.

Anyone got any ideas. Cannot afford a new phone right now so hoping its something I am doing wrong.

Thanks.
View attachment 6785
I've got the same issue using an Acer android tablet. No problem with my Samsung Galaxy J7. I've used a Nextbook android tablet and some features are missing from the screen. App is pretty picky I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit