Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No problems so far.

Jake Deer

Join
May 26, 2017
I've had the spark for 4 days and have put 11 flights, 7 miles and 1h 40 m on it. I haven't used any of the WiFi connections yet. Only cable and palm launch. All the intelligent flight modes work just fine. I've attached a pic of my set up and air data logs. I've seen a few negative post. Thought I would post a positive one. [emoji4] 20170624_201155.jpg1498353636314.jpeg

Reactions: jasperpants
That's what I'm looking for... I'm still waiting on mine and I'm scared reading all these horror stories. All I want is something I can fly about 1 or 2 blocks away and give me decent pics and video. I'm just scared of all the disconnection issues.

Reactions: Jake Deer and Goose
Pretty impressive night shot...thanks!

Reactions: Jake Deer
I've had the spark for 4 days and have put 11 flights, 7 miles and 1h 40 m on it. I haven't used any of the WiFi connections yet. Only cable and palm launch. All the intelligent flight modes work just fine. I've attached a pic of my set up and air data logs. I've seen a few negative post. Thought I would post a positive one. [emoji4] View attachment 244View attachment 245
Hi Jake..nice shots..are you on FCC or CE region?

I've been having some fun with my spark.

No issues with only phone controller.

From my pit spot at Barona Speedway down in San Diego.

IMG_0513.JPG

Reactions: Jake Deer
Also after a bunch of flights with just iPhone 7, I have had no real issues. Had on disconnect that wouldn't reconnect (despite being relatively close) but the drone properly RTH'd. The area I was in was also very far from ideal. Train tracks on on side of me, a grocery store and 18 wheelers on the other side. Other than that I have been pretty impressed by the phone only distance.

I also have had no real issues with the Spark, using RC. Only 'bug' I've seen is the dronie mode doesn't gain much altitude. No connection issues. Overall, a very positive experience with the Spark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme