Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

nother new spark owner

offshore2

Join
Jul 25, 2019
Loc
florida big bend
hello everyone, looks like sat ill be a spark owner, im not new to drones, but new to dji, i started out with a toy and it flew away so my sis and her hus had a 3dr solo stashed in a warehouse, and gave it to me, when i flew that thing i was hooked, let go of the joystick and it stays in the same spot, i couldn’t believe it, anyways have had it for a year and flies great but they have a very weak gps, you can wave your hand over it and it looses connection, and also its massive and won’t take off from my boat, keeps saying motion detected. my wife brother bought a mavic pro and i flew it and what a difference, so going to get a spark, love the size, i’ve been looking at you tube vids for a while now and getting familiar with it , looking forward to being able to share some cool vids with u guys,
awesome forum

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, offshore2.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Swagger
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, and soak in all the knowledge you'll find here.
Looking forward to your vids and pics [emoji106]

hello everyone, looks like sat ill be a spark owner, im not new to drones, but new to dji, i started out with a toy and it flew away so my sis and her hus had a 3dr solo stashed in a warehouse, and gave it to me, when i flew that thing i was hooked, let go of the joystick and it stays in the same spot, i couldn’t believe it, anyways have had it for a year and flies great but they have a very weak gps, you can wave your hand over it and it looses connection, and also its massive and won’t take off from my boat, keeps saying motion detected. my wife brother bought a mavic pro and i flew it and what a difference, so going to get a spark, love the size, i’ve been looking at you tube vids for a while now and getting familiar with it , looking forward to being able to share some cool vids with u guys,
awesome forum
How about an Apalachicola at 200 ft. flyover vid!

Welcome from the UK, a Brit who would like to be out there with you’all! We visit every year but have a whole 9 months to wait before we arrive at RSW. In the meantime get some hours in and enjoy.

awesome forum
Welcome to the forum from South Australia. Hope you really enjoy your spark, I really love mine. So much help and advise from all the people here too. Happy flying!.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers