Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Obstacle Avoidance Constantly Beeping

Brandon Moss

Join
Dec 2, 2017
I have a new Spark. Only have flown about 10 times. My obstacle avoidance started constantantly beeping out of no where. It shows that there is something in front of me when nothing is there and wont fly forward. Have to turn the feature off to fly, but then constantly beeps and the warning shows on my screen.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Are you flying indoors?

If you are flying outdoors, is the camera pointed at the early morning or late afternoon sun?

I’m having the same problem, away from sun/water ect. It beeps and shows 1/2ft for the avoidance feature even when nothing is in front of it. Does anyone know what it could be?

Ok, so not trying to be funny, but did you remove the sticker on the front sensor? Also are you using prop guards? If so, the prop guards need to be put on the correct motors or they do interfere with the sensors. (The prop guards have white mark like the motors do).

Ok, so not trying to be funny, but did you remove the sticker on the front sensor? Also are you using prop guards? If so, the prop guards need to be put on the correct motors or they do interfere with the sensors. (The prop guards have white mark like the motors do).

Yup, sticker is off , and the issue happens with or without prop guards. Have probably 15-20 flights recorded and it just randomly started doing this , I’m stumped :-(

Thanks for the reply btw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar