Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Obstacle avoidance issue

Hungwell

Join
Jul 26, 2018
Hi just got a new spark, all firmware has been updated and imu and calibration is all good. The only problem I'm having is when I have my obstacle avoidance turned on. As the drone is in the air and moving forward it randomly stops as if it's sensing something. Bc of that the hand gesture mode won't work. Once I turn off the obstacle avoidance, every thing works fine. It's a small issue bc there are good aspects of having o.a. turned off anyway but still curious. If anyone has the same trouble or knows what's up, please let me know. Thanks

Are you pointed directly into the sun when this occurs?[/QUOTE
Yes, but let me throw a spin on this issue. About a year and 1/2 ago I had another spark that I flew constantly with the o.a on and never gave me a issue. Unfortunately a trash can came out of no where and struck my spark rendering obsolete. Ha. Anyway I had it replaced and straight out of the box I've had the issue that so many people have had. (Sun Infrared issue) do u think it's a software issue considering my first spark worked great and this one has the issue?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502