Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

pano mode

Rmwac

Join
Dec 11, 2018
Can the gimbal be tilted downward, or must it be "upright" position for pano shots?

I don’t think it matters. The tilt will be adjusted up and down as the drone takes the shots. The main thing is to make sure the Spark is facing the correct direction.

Reactions: tmarez and Rmwac
I don’t think it matters. The tilt will be adjusted up and down as the drone takes the shots. The main thing is to make sure the Spark is facing the correct direction.
Have not tried it yet, but hate to waste half the frame on sky.

I have found that it’s easy to be too near a point of interest in the foreground

yeah. this is all new to me. Weather has been too bad to put the Spark up until just before dark... so the ISO
was high, and shutter speed low... crappy quality, but now I have done the process.

What is the prefered picture file format for this group? The app balked at my jpg...

For most user jpg is fine but it is a compressed file that can be subject to some data loss due to the compression. Unless you are a pro photographer that needs absolute perfection, jpg will work fine. I've been taking digital photos for years and have never had an issue with jpg data loss. Chances are if you need that kind of an image the 12 megapixel sensor on the Spark wouldn't be adequate anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe