Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pano

idbl_fanatic

Join
Jan 9, 2018
I know this has probably been discussed, but if I pull all of the photos out of the Pano folder, how do I stitch them together? I tried Theta+ can't seem to figure it out

Supposedly, the Go 4 app can do it, but I've never got it to work. Instead, I use Microsoft Image Composit Editor. I've found it does an excellent job of making all sorts of pano shots, including ones that you can't do with the Go 4 app. And it's free!

My DJI app crashes when it's more than 4-6 photos. I just put the SD card in my computer and use MS ICE. It's free but you have to have a PC.

Yes MS ICE is free, easy to use and gives good results. Just drop your pano shots in and the rest is automatic. I would never use anything else. I cannot understand the obsession with small planets however.

I prefer something like this pano Aurignac town

Yes MS ICE is free, easy to use and gives good results. Just drop your pano shots in and the rest is automatic. I would never use anything else. I cannot understand the obsession with small planets however.

I prefer something like this pano Aurignac town

Is this done with ICE as well?

Ice can do so much and it's free! You can create tiny planet photos such as my image below ! Or you can create traditional long panos!

received_10209739846007716.jpg

Is this done with ICE as well?
The STITCHING is done in ICE and saved as a .jpg
The next thing to do is load it into some sort of paint program. - make the image 16000 pixels wide and the re size the canvas to 16000 X 8000 pixels - shift image to bottom edge of canvas and save as a .jpg. (You can add some sky in at the top to avoid a black hole around the zenith at this stage depending on your editing skills)
You then upload it to Kuula.com (you will need to create a free account) where it can be displayed as in my post.

Reactions: Spark 317
The STITCHING is done in ICE and saved as a .jpg
The next thing to do is load it into some sort of paint program. - make the image 16000 pixels wide and the re size the canvas to 16000 X 8000 pixels - shift image to bottom edge of canvas and save as a .jpg. (You can add some sky in at the top to avoid a black hole around the zenith at this stage depending on your editing skills)
You then upload it to Kuula.com (you will need to create a free account) where it can be displayed as in my post.

ICE can also automatically add in sky- it has an autofill option in there. It's surprisingly good.

ICE can also automatically add in sky- it has an autofill option in there. It's surprisingly good.
Is that the autocomplete function? I thought all that did was to fill in the gaps of the cropped image which does not yet have the correct aspect ratio. To complete the .jpg it should have a 1:2 aspect ratio which I do in Photoshop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis