Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pearl River bayou and Osprey

Bayou7

Join
Jun 4, 2018
Short video that mixes surface and drone video in a bayou. Surface video shows a pretty ordinary bayou that just pops when you get above the surface with the Spark. Still getting use to flying the drone, so was a bit cautious in flying over water in some breezy conditions. Added in the standard footage of a beautiful osprey guarding its nest. Video ends with me discovering best way to 'land' Spark while on a small boat that's drifting.

Reactions: pmshop
Nice video. Thanks for sharing. Where is this location?
Thanks. This was in the Pearl River delta system, which essentially divides southern Louisiana and Mississippi. As the Pearl River approaches the Gulf of Mexico, it divides into smaller rivers and many bayous. It's a beautiful wildlife management area.

Nice video. At first I thought that was someone swimming downstream from you, but I am betting there are large reptiles that would probably enjoy a swimmer for lunch.... I don't know when I will get the nerve to fly over water.... I need more flight time before I get to that point. Nice catch at the end. (in my mind, single income family, that's like catching a bag of money!)

Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov