Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Photo quality on the Spark

kaybreeze

Join
Aug 4, 2017
Hello,

I have recently bought a Spark. The Spark is my third drone, starting with a Yuneec Breeze (which had nice image quality) then to the Mavic (which had great image quality) and now the Spark - which seems to have much poorer image quality than both of the other drones. Are there any settings that I need to change to get the pictures looking better? Does it matter that I have yet to get a memory card for the drone so the photos ends up in my Photos on my iPhone?

Thanks

You need an sd card, your phone will store a low grade photo. Once you get an sd card you can then download the proper photo onto your phone, the same with videos.

You need an sd card, your phone will store a low grade photo. Once you get an sd card you can then download the proper photo onto your phone, the same with videos.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

252/5000

hello I do not know whether to give you reason ... but in fact looking and looking good even if I did not have yuneec or mavic but I had hubsan 501 photos of this seemed more brilliant .. the videos with spark quality for me are impeccable but the photos.....

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

252/5000

hello I do not know whether to give you reason ... but in fact looking and looking good even if I did not have yuneec or mavic but I had hubsan 501 photos of this seemed more brilliant .. the videos with spark quality for me are impeccable but the photos.....
Is it quality in photos you're bringing into question, focus, pixel density, or what? Sounds like you're talking about brightness or color, which can be easily changed to your liking through post production methods, and HDR burst is available for the Spark for closer attention to details of contrasting colors and brightness levels.

I speak in general as quality of the photo in fact it seems to me that when I had hubsan the photos were sharper and with brighter colors ... mha ... the videos however with spark are excellent the foto after production is not modificate whit photoshop o other..

Spark and Mavic have almost equal photo quality in JPG. The Spark however, lacks RAW capability. Use AEB bracketing for added dynamic range.

The Spark photo quality is very good. It really shouldn't look much different than a Mavic, or any of the others you mentioned. If you are seeing a big difference, you're either NOT looking at the SD card, or something is broken.

As this Flickr group shows, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the photo quality on the Spark. It is excellent.

DJI Spark

The only issue is people not reading the manual.

As this Flickr group shows, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the photo quality on the Spark. It is excellent.

DJI Spark

The only issue is people not reading the manual.
I've never had issues before, but does the manual say anything life changing I should know about? Mine got destroyed..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef