Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Piece of rubber fall off - where can I find new

liorm84

Join
Jul 13, 2019
After some flying few weeks ago, I just lost the piece of rubber from the leg of my spark. Where can I find a new one to buy? How it's called?
Thank you for helpingIMG_20190713_122049.jpg

Those rubber feet are part of the middle frame. If you aren't able to find someone selling them separately, you can find a middle frame to harvest them from here on Amazon or here on eBay.

Really, just for small piece of rubber?
I lost it when my spark loosed control because of GPS and decided on its own to land on a cliff. Barely saved it.

How do I set it to just hover when it lost signal and so ?

Really, just for small piece of rubber?
Well, there are other less desirable options. You could also:
  • Use DJI Care Refresh
  • Send your Spark to DJI to be repaired (or replaced)
  • Send your Spark to a repair shop
  • Contact shops that repair Sparks one-by-one to see if anyone will harvest and sell that part
How do I set it to just hover when it lost signal and so ?
One option would be to configure that setting in Litchi. Once set, you can switch back to DJI GO.

I wouldn't say it's better, but I use it whenever I need to do things that aren't possible in DJI GO (like changing this setting). I prefer to use DJI GO as much as possible since it creates superior flight logs.

Wow. Never imagined those coming off, but then, stranger things have happened.

I find lots of spark replacement parts, but none of those rubber feet.

Perhaps go to DJI's forum, open a ticket and beg, "Can you please send me one of the little rubber feet?"

Spoke with the warranty department. They said to bring it to look. Will update in few days when I will have time to go there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme