Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pimp my ride

Looks good and now you won't lose your controller in your.....hands... either:p
Actually i do alot of follow me and sometimes leave the controller in high grass. And now i can spot it very easy

Reactions: KNAVE
Actually i do alot of follow me and sometimes leave the controller in high grass. And now i can spot it very easy
Never would have thought. Makes me wonder if flashing leds on the controller would be helpful for the audibly impaired pilots out there for flight status notifications instead of the typical "low battery warning" alerts. Could also make it easier to locate the controller if need be.

Reactions: sickno
Never would have thought. Makes me wonder if flashing leds on the controller would be helpful for the audibly impaired pilots out there for flight status notifications instead of the typical "low battery warning" alerts. Could also make it easier to locate the controller if need be.
I want to fly and try to learn the pros and cons of the dji spark and see what the capabilities are if i try to make a walking behind me and have a natural look. So i press record and follow me to create a amateur cinematic video eventually. Still beginner level here and try to unraffle filmora's editing tools and a new start in davinci. I think thats the next level editing.

Go take a look at my channel, if you like to:

Most have them has scenes of follow me modes.

I like it! However, with my old eyes, I would need a car headlight on full bright to make mine easier to see at a distance... <sigh> (have considered the Strobon lights.. still thinking about that)

The controller... thats a first for me... I have not seen anyone else pimp that up before. Way Cool

I didnt like the white of my P3 Standard as it was hard to see in the sky. However, I found with my black Spark, I couldn't see it against tree lines and ground. Go figure.

And Yes is sure is dry here in the Netherlands currently!

The link you posted seems to be for a set of stickers for the top of the Spark, did you modify such a set or did you get a different set?

And did it help much? So far I find the spark to be visible enough, more than the white Yuneec Breeze I had before..

it would be great to have a fluro pink underside this is considered thebest visual colour in RC particually gliding

I like it! However, with my old eyes, I would need a car headlight on full bright to make mine easier to see at a distance... <sigh> (have considered the Strobon lights.. still thinking about that) Way Cool
I have a better and much cheaper solution than the Strobon. I used this on my toy drone for daytime orientation and it works great. They are small and lightweight and rechargeable.

16pcs LED Mini Flash Fill Light For Mobile Phone Selfie Photography 3.5mm EC | eBay

I have a better and much cheaper solution than the Strobon. I used this on my toy drone for daytime orientation and it works great. They are small and lightweight and rechargeable.

16pcs LED Mini Flash Fill Light For Mobile Phone Selfie Photography 3.5mm EC | eBay

Does not ship to Canada :mad: and amazon.ca does not seem to have it.... no worries.

This one looks almost the same....
https://www.amazon.ca/Selfie-Spotli...+For+Mobile+Phone+Selfie+Photography+3.5mm+EC

Attachments

• FrankenSpider with Lights.jpg
    FrankenSpider with Lights.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 40

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast