Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pixilated

HD-FLHT

Join
Apr 23, 2018
My video feed and recording is HORRIBLE! It's extremely pixilated, and lags.. Only thing I can figure is it's the new dji go ap update. I'm using otg and a galaxy s8. Anyone else experiencing this?

Uhh, are you talking about the cached video on your phone or the actual video files from your SD card?

I’m confused... is it only an issue with video transmission?
Sorry, yes. If I go watch the video off the card or transfer it to the phone it looks good. But to watch it during flight it's pretty bad. But if I stop it will act like it's focusing and be clear. And I'm not in sport mode.

Gotcha, my guess is there’s something disrupting the signal back to the remote / phone.

As an example, I was trying to fly my Mavic Air at work today but was getting tons of interference warnings, losing video feed back to my phone just like you were describing. I went home and flew at a park and had no issues at much further distances.

Gotcha, my guess is there’s something disrupting the signal back to the remote / phone.

As an example, I was trying to fly my Mavic Air at work today but was getting tons of interference warnings, losing video feed back to my phone just like you were describing. I went home and flew at a park and had no issues at much further distances.
I flew in 2 locations. It's so frustration to have something so fun and have issues with it.

The Spark doesn't have the best reception but within line of sight and at a reasonable distance (let's say 300m) you should have a pretty clear signal. At least that's been my experience.

I would try again, maybe at different times of the day if you can (I was trying my Mavic Air in the middle of the day and I think the sun's position may have been disrupting things). If it continues to have issues, you'll need to contact DJI. Sorry, man!

I think it’s the latest update as the live feed on my iPhone is crap too. Otg seems to help some but still nothing like it was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme