Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

PolarPro Cinema Series ND filter glue or crack issue

Mat74

Join
Nov 19, 2017
Hello to you all. I've a question that I'm hoping someone with a bit more experience of filters than I can help with.

I've bought the PolarPro Cinema Series 6 pack of ND filters for my Spark earlier today via Amazon and one (ND8) seems to have what looks like either glue or at a stretch, potentially a crack on the underside of the glass. I've attached a photo which demonstrates it better than my description will. The pack is genuine - bought direct from Amazon rather than a marketplace reseller so exchanging shouldn't be an issue but would you expect something like this to adversely impact the resulting image/video quality given it's a filter rather than a lens or would it be a case of making a fuss about nothing? Unfortunately poor weather and probably time will mean I'm unlikely to get an opportunity to fly the Spark for a few days and they only have a couple of packs in stock.

Appreciate your advice - thank you.

IMG_9817.png

bought direct from Amazon rather than a marketplace reseller so exchanging shouldn't be an issue
Why not just exchange it then? That seems like the thing to do since it's defective and Amazon has an easy return process.

It won’t make any difference whatsoever. The lens will not be reading from the edges only the center of the filter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme