Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Poll: How many batteries do you have for your Spark?

How many batteries do you have for your Spark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
The Spark being small has its advantages over larger craft but long battery life while flying is not one of them. I just got my fourth battery yesterday but plan to order a couple more. Curious how many batteries you have for your Spark?

Reactions: ralf
3, so all fit into the supplied case. Makes it easy to grab, plus gives me a possible 45 mins of fly time.

Nine.

Almost bought a few more when Target Department stores were selling them for $34 in February 2019 but decided nine was enough for a day of flying.

Just in case I'm running low on flight time, I also have a Ravpower pack that will charge up to six batteries plus the remote and device if I can't get to a power source.

Nine.

Almost bought a few more when Target Department stores were selling them for $34 in February 2019 but decided nine was enough for a day of flying.

Just in case I'm running low on flight time, I also have a Ravpower pack that will charge up to six batteries plus the remote and device if I can't get to a power source.
You're got a power plant there Spark317! :) Love it!

Reactions: Spark 317
3, so all fit into the supplied case. Makes it easy to grab, plus gives me a possible 45 mins of fly time.
It is a very nice kit. So convenient in weight and size. Good point to make in that there can be some trade-off with convenience and how long a fly time one generally wants or needs.

Btw all, sorry for how I did the poll response/answers with them being numbered the way they are, noticed soon after posting but couldn’t change them. Not sure what I was thinking of at the time. :) flying probably...sun's out and winds down, two more hrs of work and I'm outta here! Thanks everyone for all your responses so far. I love hearing what you guys have in your kits as I learn something new here every day.

Reactions: twickers14
I have 4 batteries plus the charging station.

Chris

I have 3 and the charging station... It normally charges each battery 2x... So, I’ll start with everything fully charged and after I swap it takes about 15-20 minutes to charge a dead battery... So I have around 2hrs of flight time...

Three is just about rigbt for me. I usually plan what shots i want and the flow of the vid so not much wasted time.
However, if I run out and need some extra stuff I can recharge from the car but so far haven't found it necessary.
Having a limited time helps me plan ahead. Yep, you guessed it, Im not a very spontaneous person. LOL

6.... and I’m able to squeeze them all into the standard case!
However, I found that I only really need 3.

4 after visit to Best Buy Naples FL from UK in May. I’ve numbered them to remember which ones are which although there is probably a way of noting the first activation/charge date after I bought them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme