Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Precise Fly Safe Database Update

Jim Wight

Join
Aug 15, 2017
How do I do this update? I can’t seem to be connected to the internet and my Spark WiFi at the same time. I am on an iPad Pro. Have not been in the air since December due to winter. Ready to fly again and see the warning to update the database every time I connect my Spark and controller to my iPad.

How do I do this update? I can’t seem to be connected to the internet and my Spark WiFi at the same time. I am on an iPad Pro. Have not been in the air since December due to winter. Ready to fly again and see the warning to update the database every time I connect my Spark and controller to my iPad.
Disconnect from the spark WiFi and connect to the internet, download the update then re connect to the spark WiFi and then install the update

I had been trying that with no success. Then I finally had an option to log my iPad into my DJI account. Had to update the Spark software going back a forth from internet connected WiFi and Spark connected. Once that was successful I then did the same and the Precise Safe Fly database downloaded and updated.

Thanks,

Jim

I had been trying that with no success. Then I finally had an option to log my iPad into my DJI account. Had to update the Spark software going back a forth from internet connected WiFi and Spark connected. Once that was successful I then did the same and the Precise Safe Fly database downloaded and updated.

Thanks,

Jim
Maybe logging in to your DJI acct. Was the problem the whole time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar