Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Preorder Confusion

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
The £699 for my preorder has reappeared in my bank account.
Checked with DJI and they said they hadn't refunded the money and my order is fine.

Anyone got any ideas what's going on?

Apparently my bank reclaimed the money as DJI never took it, trey just left the transaction in pending. According to my bank, uk laws state that can only happen for seven days. Contacted DJI and they have cancelled my order because the bank took the money back.
I'd have to place a new order with DJI, but the same would happen again. Surely this can't happen to everyone in the uk that's preordered?
I'm now looking at uk distributors with fly more combos.

Dji did the same with my debit card here in the US. They only authorized payment, and never took the funds out of my account. I contacted customer service via chat and they insisted that payment had been confirmed. It shipped out yesterday. I'm sure someone in accounting will contact me, at this point I'm tired of dealing with customer service and I'll enjoy my spark. Let me know if you want my money dji.

Apparently my bank reclaimed the money as DJI never took it, trey just left the transaction in pending. According to my bank, uk laws state that can only happen for seven days. Contacted DJI and they have cancelled my order because the bank took the money back.
I'd have to place a new order with DJI, but the same would happen again. Surely this can't happen to everyone in the uk that's preordered?
I paid via Paypal. They have the money. Just have to wait now.

Reactions: JD4x4

That's tough luck man..

I used a credit card here in the UK on 24th May and mine still shows as 'payment success' and is due to ship tomorrow. Maybe debit cards have different rules to credit cards?

Reactions: Malakai
I paid via Paypal. They have the money. Just have to wait now.

What I did as well. Then used my Credit card as the PayPal source. Minimize my credit card and still get the points associated with it.

DJI snagged the money as soon as PayPal would let them.

Should have used PayPal. If I place a new order with DJI I'm looking at August delivery. I think I'll try a UK distributor instead.

Anybody see this?
I preordered a Spark Flymore package...they have my money...email came today of my enrollment in DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.

No email of shipment info and this is the status below from their web page on my order.

Shipping Status:
Shipped
Shipping Company: Tba
Tracking Number:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef