Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Problem with the go4 app after the newest update

ANT0407

Join
Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I downloaded the latest update for the go4 app this afternoon and then went out to fly and I couldn't get the go fly button to come up on the screen. I could start the props from the remote but was not able to get the video feed on my phone. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix this ussue? Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Hello everyone. I downloaded the latest update for the go4 app this afternoon and then went out to fly and I couldn't get the go fly button to come up on the screen. I could start the props from the remote but was not able to get the video feed on my phone. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix this ussue? Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Which version - iOS or Android?

I haven’t seen this issue with the latest iOS version but have on occasion seen glitches with new releases of other apps that require a complete uninstall and then new clean install from the App Store / Google Play.

I just uninstalled the app and reinstalled it from the play store, had no luck. The app is still not showing as connected and giving me the go fly button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar