Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Prop Guards

kperez814

Join
Jun 28, 2017
Anyone know who currently has prop guards in stock, soonest i can get them and hopefully free shipping?

The DJI store has them. I just ordered some items and prop guards were part of the order. Hope that helps. Advexure might have some as well for quicker delivery

Reactions: Advexure
I saw a bunch of them listed on Amazon and eBay both.

I don't think I'll ever use mine unless I ever decide to fly inside. But I honestly don't ever see myself doing that.

We use them for demos, particularly Gesture Mode demos :)

Have never liked flying with Guards on any DJI platform except on shoots where flying space restrictions make it silly to not use them.

I always use them. Sure, call me a wimp, but my Sparky will survive a crash better then your Spark without them! I especially like using them when in gesture mode. I'm always nervous when my fingers are inches away from spinning blades. I don't know why.

Side question: Has anyone seen a case for the Spark that has enough room to hold the Spark with the prop guards on?

Got mine today....great quick disconnect feature for on/off......

I fly them 100 pct of the time, no problem outside.

Reactions: HIDEINA
I always use them. Sure, call me a wimp, but my Sparky will survive a crash better then your Spark without them!
This and it is also much easier to see the spark with the prop guards on. I only recently made a habit of using them outside after I flew first inside a friends house and then took it outside to fly and didn't bother removing the guards.

I always use them. Sure, call me a wimp, but my Sparky will survive a crash better then your Spark without them! I especially like using them when in gesture mode. I'm always nervous when my fingers are inches away from spinning blades. I don't know why.

Side question: Has anyone seen a case for the Spark that has enough room to hold the Spark with the prop guards on?

I too fly with the guards. I've already bumped into a couple of obstacles on practice flights. A milk crate works good for a throw together dirt cheap case to hold your gear with the guards on. I put a piece of 2" packing foam, (the soft stuff used for electroncs), on the bottom, Spark, and then another piece on top. A scrap pc of a plastic yard advertising sign cut to size for a landing pad on top.

I'm currently using an old laptop computer bag. It works great. Already padded, holds Spark with the guards, and everything else!

I use them as well, but more because I am still " [emoji443]learning to fly....." ( Tom Petty in the background [emoji443][emoji6]).
Yesterday for a quick photo outside i did not put them on, and it seemed that the Spark is much quiter then?!, anyone else noticed this ?

I use them as well, but more because I am still " [emoji443]learning to fly....." ( Tom Petty in the background [emoji443][emoji6]).
Yesterday for a quick photo outside i did not put them on, and it seemed that the Spark is much quiter then?!, anyone else noticed this ?

i also noticed this. plus i did some anecdotal tests and noticed without guards i get about 40 extra seconds of flight time when hovering still in my backyard (did 3 tests each per battery with/without guards).

i also noticed this. plus i did some anecdotal tests and noticed without guards i get about 40 extra seconds of flight time when hovering still in my backyard (did 3 tests each per battery with/without guards).
And I always thought that with the prop guards-> more weight -> less flight time. But hey I am happy to be proven wrong as I am almost always using my guards.
I am also wondering if someone found a good case that can securely transport drone + controller + 2 batteries + guards. The bag that came with the fly more combo is almost useless :(

And I always thought that with the prop guards-> more weight -> less flight time. But hey I am happy to be proven wrong as I am almost always using my guards.
I am also wondering if someone found a good case that can securely transport drone + controller + 2 batteries + guards. The bag that came with the fly more combo is almost useless :(

I just bought this one: Waterproof PU Leather Drone Case -$17.42 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
It's pretty good for transport and it has a good quality (material).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme