Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Questions before buying

Active track is easy to use & gets great footage that is near impossible to get faultlessly any other way.
I have not used an OTG cable when flying. I purchased a cable to connect my iPad to the spark (not the controller) to download videos/photos straight into the iPad. It is the same as an OTG.
Ive never done this, does it sync the audio file?

I too am on the fence of buying a refurbished fly more combo from DJI which is at 439 currently. I've seen the mavic pro refurbished from dji on ebay for $650 but only one battery. The air can be had currently for about 675 (make an offer and the 15% discount which runs out today). I think the thing that appeals to me for the spark is the size and also being able to charge with a battery in the field and the noise.

Reactions: ZPFunk
I too am on the fence of buying a refurbished fly more combo from DJI which is at 439 currently. I've seen the mavic pro refurbished from dji on ebay for $650 but only one battery. The air can be had currently for about 675 (make an offer and the 15% discount which runs out today). I think the thing that appeals to me for the spark is the size and also being able to charge with a battery in the field and the noise.
I bought a second one that was in a crash from someone on offer up. It looked beat up, but i cleaned it up and its in perfect working order, id imagine the refurb is as close to the new ones as possible. The spark is still pretty loud, like a swarm of hornets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast