Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

QuickDraw Armor for the Spark

Not bad...though you state how you hate carrying stuff around and you have that huge tablet hold on your RC :)

Not bad...though you state how you hate carrying stuff around and you have that huge tablet hold on your RC :)

Lol people always take everything as an absolute. When I ride my motorcycle with the spark I don't take anything but the spark. When I go to the RC flying field I prefer to use my tablet or crystalsky. I like to have options.

Lol people always take everything as an absolute. When I ride my motorcycle with the spark I don't take anything but the spark. When I go to the RC flying field I prefer to use my tablet or crystalsky. I like to have options.
My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously...I 100% agree when taking my Spark or Mavic on my motorcycle I never bring my tablet (iPad)

Your first post here is to sell us something? You value this group as a source of sales and reviews, so how about a discount code?

fstop.labs valued this group so much he gave us a 100% discount.
I'd buy a Spark QuickDraw with 50% off.

Reactions: JBC1965
@jimbug not to get off topic, but how did that fstop sunshade work out for you?

My comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously...I 100% agree when taking my Spark or Mavic on my motorcycle I never bring my tablet (iPad)

When we released our tablet adapter for the Mavic a lot of responses were "why would you want to use a tablet on a drone ment to be compact" some peoples train of thought is semi mind boggling ;)
Your first post here is to sell us something? You value this group as a source of sales and reviews, so how about a discount code?

fstop.labs valued this group so much he gave us a 100% discount.
I'd buy a Spark QuickDraw with 50% off.

You prefer I not post here at all? I've been active in other groups like inspirepilots and mavicpilots, I just made a sparkpilots account today. That was nice to give you a 100% discount, not sure how long he can stay in business with those prices! I'm happy to offer a 20% discount to sparkpilot members.

Coupon code: Sparkpilots28 will be good for the 20% off your entire order for the next week.

Cheers!

@jimbug not to get off topic, but how did that fstop sunshade work out for you?

Glad you asked as I meant to get back to you. The sunshade did make camera vibrate in Sport Mode. I do like it and use it as I rarely shoot video in Sport Mode anyway.

Thanks @DirtyJ! Hopefully someone else can benefit from a $3.98 discount on the QuickDraw, and it's not personal. Just a pet peeve from years on various forums. Forgive me if you took offense.
I hope you post often in support of the Spark flyers here.

I'm pretty interested in this armor, a couple os questions, how can apply this discount and how much shipping to spain?

Hi Alex, there is an option to add a coupon at checkout, punch in the code there for your discount. International shipping is usually around $12 usd.

I use the shoulder bag all the time and it looks like this might help protect the quad in a full bag, especially the props. I'll give it a go. Appreciate the discount.

@DirtyJ I just got my Spark and just saw this thread. Can you please extend the coupon for some more days?
BTW, I don't see any option to enter the coupon code.

When we released our tablet adapter for the Mavic a lot of responses were "why would you want to use a tablet on a drone ment to be compact" some peoples train of thought is semi mind boggling ;)

You prefer I not post here at all? I've been active in other groups like inspirepilots and mavicpilots, I just made a sparkpilots account today. That was nice to give you a 100% discount, not sure how long he can stay in business with those prices! I'm happy to offer a 20% discount to sparkpilot members.

Coupon code: Sparkpilots28 will be good for the 20% off your entire order for the next week.

Cheers!
Where can I order this?

Where can I order this?

QuickDraw Armor for DJI Spark

I received mine the same day as my Spark on Monday - perfect timing! Really happy I got it even though I got stung with UK customs charges (not the makers fault, just annoying) - it's a very well thought out little thing, feels solid, and makes me far more confident to carry the Spark without the bulky case. I'm planning to carry it on a 5 day hike in a couple of weeks and I plan to just use the protector with it wrapped in a t-shirt or hat at the top of my pack - pretty confident it'll be safe.

I don’t mind being told where sensitive areas are, but “automatically” keeping my drone away from them? A little worried about how they define “sensitive” and whether this “automatic” mode can be turned off or not...

So how have people been liking these. Just throwing it in a backpack with this on? Its kept it pretty safe?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme