Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

QuickShot Parameters

boilinh2o

Join
Dec 16, 2017
Hello,

I'm trying to get a sense of the circumference of the circle and helix Quick Shots.... I'll will go out to a big space to do it first... But I'm wondering if it's fixed or based on the size of the target.

Is it safe to assume that the "start" point is where I fly the craft and then select the target? If this is true, would the Height selection for the Quick Shots that go up, be determined from the "Start" point or true altitude?

OK, one last... The Dronie shot - up and back... Is there info on the angle of ascent?

Thanks.

Mark

It is possible to change some parameters for the Quickshots:

Pressing the onscreen button for the type of Quickshot again ie Dronie will let you select how far away the Spark flies before is automatically comes back.
The options for these modes are from 10m starting and finishing between 90-120m.

I agree that the angle should also be an option because IMHO it's always too low (shallow angle) and doesn't reveal enough of the background.

Rocket is vertical - Dronie is about 25 degree angle - which I can understand would work in a lot of situations, but I'd like to have the option to choose around 45 degrees also.

Reactions: Haggi
And in regards to the Circle, it is a fixed circumference. Your starting point is your ending point. The Helix is the most unpredictable. Many Spark pilots have miscalculated this Quickshot. Since it’s an ever expanding circle as it goes higher in angle. But all of these except for the rocket depend on the current placement of the aircraft. The rocket will adjust its placement to be directly above you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast