Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

RC Question

DEW

Join
Jun 6, 2017
Hi all I have a new one I need help with. I talked one of my friends into buying a Spark so we tried to go flying, to make a long story short it seems that the RC work in the same frequencies so we couldn't fly at the same time. Has anyone heard of this and is there a fix? How can two people fly there Spark at the same time?

Doesn't make sense to me. They are bound to different aircraft WiFi signals, so they should both work with their respective aircraft.

I'm stumped.

I know right but mine would not connect so as I was troubled shooting it, it just took off on its own so I landed it with my controller. Then I started working on mine again and it took off again wow!! Then I was able to connect and it disconnect my friends Spark. Every time he did something on his control mine.

Lol... rename your connections on the controller and spark and make sure he connects to his. Sounds almost like his controller is also connected to your controller which makes it in trainer mode. Easiest way is to pair 1 at a time when near each other. Possible they might both be trying to use stock signal choice so binding your friends to his controller while yours is on and connected to your controller might force it to pick a different signal.

Sent from my SM-G955F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

I think you may have gotten confused and mixed up the networks. Forget all spark networks on all your phones, reset wifi on both Sparks and rebind them to their respective RCs (not at the same time!) and relink your phones to yours only.

I think you may have gotten confused and mixed up the networks. Forget all spark networks on all your phones, reset wifi on both Sparks and rebind them to their respective RCs (not at the same time!) and relink your phones to yours only.

Thanks to both of you I'll give it a try, we bought our with the fly more combo so I'll try leaving my friends connected and pair my spark to the RC and see if that fixes it. Also is there a way to rename the controller? So it has a different name to link to the wifi? Right now it uses sparkRC or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar