Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Red Kite

When I fly in the late afternoon/evening these birds fly over and check out my Spark.

Attachments

• bird.png
    bird.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Took an interest in the little fella the other day, anyone else had a close call with wildlife? View attachment 5116
Yes I was recently in Hawaii on a snorkeling trip near an island that had many birds they were all on land and as soon as I launched the spark from the boat about 2:00 of them took off and started circling Sparky as their prey I brought it back to the Both quickly

So it cant all be attributed to the white "bird like" Spark from the kite's (hawk's) perspective. Certainly why I got the red one, with that in mind. Where we live and I will fly mostly, we have a variety of birds of prey, Marsh Hawks, Red Tailed Hawks, Kestrels, Bald Eagles, Turkey Vultures, Ravens and Crows... Should be interesting to see who shows the most interest in the Spark.... I've only flown my toy XS890HW so far, training up for Atti mode! Last weekend some swallows flew close to it for a look.. I was within 150 feet of their nesting box... we supply them with free hotel rooms every year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy