Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung Galaxy Note 5

craig Dixon

Join
Jan 4, 2018
Anyone out there using a Galaxy Note 5 with there Spark...

Got one and want to know if it works great ...Got my ipad mini 2 which works awesome but would be nice to use my phone quickly than buggering around with the ipad ..Hotspotting and so on...

The whole idea I got the Spark for was quick easy Flights...So phone sounds better....
Would like to just use ipad mini 2 for big missions with my p3 pro only

LET ME KNOW GUYS AND GIRLS.....

Cheers Craig

Just two weeks ago I came up on my upgrade for my phone. I actually transitioned back to Apple (iPhone X) from Android simply because DJI really has been reluctant to care about the Android bugs/complaints.

With the rumors of the possible merger/acquisition/product support of Apple with DJI floating around, it further confirmed my decision.

Every single horror story I have heard from my local drone CLUB (50 or so guys) has been with Android OS's. Made me a bit nervous.

My suggestion is to just use the pad or consider an iPhone. If it's any stipulation I was pretty bummed to leave my S7 Edge, until I started using the iPhone X. Android can release phones that cook/clean your house for you and it still won't matter comparing iOS vs Android OS. They just give out the development rights for Android OS to anyone/everyone who wants it and it's just a mess at times.

Reactions: craig Dixon
Just two weeks ago I came up on my upgrade for my phone. I actually transitioned back to Apple (iPhone X) from Android simply because DJI really has been reluctant to care about the Android bugs/complaints.

With the rumors of the possible merger/acquisition/product support of Apple with DJI floating around, it further confirmed my decision.

Every single horror story I have heard from my local drone CLUB (50 or so guys) has been with Android OS's. Made me a bit nervous.

My suggestion is to just use the pad or consider an iPhone. If it's any stipulation I was pretty bummed to leave my S7 Edge, until I started using the iPhone X. Android can release phones that cook/clean your house for you and it still won't matter comparing iOS vs Android OS. They just give out the development rights for Android OS to anyone/everyone who wants it and it's just a mess at times.
Thanks Mate for the advise

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar