Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Samsung galaxy phones use full power In battery setting's

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
This is what I've done to get DJI Go 4 to work perfectly on my Samsung galaxy S8 phone you have to give it full power unmonitored in battery settings.
Since I've done this my Spark and Mavic pro 1 has been running perfectly on Go 4 app. Screenshot_20180925-144809_Device%20maintenance.jpg

Reactions: Haggi
This is too show how smooth the videofeed is on my Samsung galaxy S8 with the Go4 app running full power absolutely no stuttering and it makes the experience so much better when trying to get them brilliant photo's and video's.
This is the Cache 720p straight off my phone so this is exactly what is on my phone screen.
I've not edited and colour Graded it, all I've done is added a piece of music.. Give it a minute I've only just processed it in cyberlink.

This is too show how smooth the videofeed is on my Samsung galaxy S8 with the Go4 app running full power absolutely no stuttering and it makes the experience so much better when trying to get them brilliant photo's and video's.
This is the Cache 720p straight off my phone so this is exactly what is on my phone screen.
I've not edited and colour Graded it, all I've done is added a piece of music.. Give it a minute I've only just processed it in cyberlink.

Similar setting in One Plus 6 just found it and set accordingly Thanks

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
I bought a spark a few months back brand new and have the remote for it. I am using a almost new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge phone running the newest Oreo Android software. I have done all I can to optimize my phone to make sure nothing extra is running in the background and there is a decent amount of storage space still available. I am currently running the newest DJI GO4 sofware but have also tried a few different older versions with the same result. My spark is practically useless because I can't fly more than 100ft away before the screen is constantly freezing up and around 200ft away it totally loses signal and says it's returning to the home point. It does this pretty much every time. I am also using a chord to connect to the remote, not using Wifi. I see people going up to a mile away in youtube videos and can barely go 200ft if I am lucky. Even in a wide open space in the country. I like the spark, but I have to get more distance than this and I can't have the screen constantly freezing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Também já tive este problema, das imagens congelarem, reparar que, isto era mais na frequências de 2.4G, mudei manualmente para 5.8G e nunca mais tive problema este tipo de problema de vídeo.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502