Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Santa Brought me a Spark !! A couple of questions please !

Whizzn

Join
Dec 2, 2017
Merry Christmas All !

I have had a P3S for a year and a half with NO problems. However, I've read and watched videos till my eyes swelled shut, looking for these answers to the Spark quick shot flight modes. So I'm hoping someone can guide me here.

1. Does the Spark always return to the home point when finished with a quick shot?
2. Dronie: How high and far will it back up for the shot?
3. Helix: How high and far will it go during the quick shot?
4. Rocket: How high will it go until it finished it's shot?

I sure don't want to run out of room and crash into something during the learning curve with my new Spark !!

Thanks All and I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas !!!

Whizzn

1. It should do but if it has encountered an issue during the maneuver then it stops where it is.

2,3, 4 surprisingly high and far. Set the distance limit and height limit on the app to bring it more reasonable. Certainly not safe to try without a lot of space.

1. It should do but if it has encountered an issue during the maneuver then it stops where it is.

2,3, 4 surprisingly high and far. Set the distance limit and height limit on the app to bring it more reasonable. Certainly not safe to try without a lot of space.

Ahhhhh........Great Suggestion! Thanks Martin !!

You can also stop the quickshot in its tracks if its going to hit a tree or something, by hitting the pause button on the remote or hitting stop in app. The button on remote stops it quicker than the button in the app.

Quickshots don't work if video recording is in progress, it will auto start video record for quickshot.

You can also stop the quickshot in its tracks if its going to hit a tree or something, by hitting the pause button on the remote or hitting stop in app. The button on remote stops it quicker than the button in the app.

Quickshots don't work if video recording is in progress, it will auto start video record for quickshot.

Great suggestion !!! Thanks !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef