Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sharing some sunset sweetness

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Here's a few from the MA2 last evening, with AEB processing (5 bracketed then processed in PhotoMatix Essentials). I am going to try the same with the Spark soon. Its not been up since May. Weather has been rather uncooperative lately.
Western Sunset 2.jpg

WesternSunsetSky.jpgEasternCloudRainbow.jpg

Perhaps a bit saturated but really stunning colors. The first one looks like a painting. Thanks for sharing Robin!
I have the companion video ready, just need to get near some fast internet to upload it. You will see in there that it is actually not all that exaggerated... the sky was amazing. Will post it soon. Thanks!

Sweet sunset indeed Robin, great captures. I dare say a 360pano of the fall colors is also near due as well. :) Hoping to get a crack at it myself when the weather improves.

Outstanding shots Robin! I especially like the purple hues in the last one. I'm looking forward to the video now. ?

Sweet sunset indeed Robin, great captures. I dare say a 360pano of the fall colors is also near due as well. :) Hoping to get a crack at it myself when the weather improves.
We are lacking sunshine lately, but here you go...

• Love
Reactions: RotorWash
Outstanding shots Robin! I especially like the purple hues in the last one. I'm looking forward to the video now. ?
Posted the video yesterday, I think you'll find it here...

Fabulous sumptuous shots. So jealous of that MA2. My day will come! Can’t wait for the Spark AEBs.
Thanks. Waiting still for a decent forecast. I flew the MA2 today but it was really overcast, the pano above is from today, but the sun had peeked out of the cloud when I snagged that, most of the hour I was flying prior was gloomy. That video is coming soon. If I win the big lotto, will send you a MA2, pensioners get preference!

Thanks. Waiting still for a decent forecast. I flew the MA2 today but it was really overcast, the pano above is from today, but the sun had peeked out of the cloud when I snagged that, most of the hour I was flying prior was gloomy. That video is coming soon. If I win the big lotto, will send you a MA2, pensioners get preference!
Know what you mean but it is still an interesting shot and rewarding even though the weather was mixed. We’ve been 20mph+ here for days but tomorrow looks better. As for that big win, you’re too kind. You’re still what we call here a spring chicken and there will be plenty of DJI iterations for you to buy for yourself before charity needs to kick in. Appreciate the thought though. PS I could afford one but would wait ‘till we can travel to US to buy it and there’s her indoors to placate too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme