Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Show Your Other Drone(s)

RPL

Join
Jul 17, 2018
I’ll start...
Here’s my trusted old P3A. Still my go-to quad when I want to create professional looking projects. I’ve owned it for 2.5 years, and it still performs as good as it did the day I bought it. Lightbridge + 2.7K makes it a truly amazing (but large) machine.
A5CB785C-3299-4172-A834-1FA321FA622D.jpeg

Almost forgot. I use this P3S for work related filming. Basic, yet it produces tremendous video quality.
F387F5F6-D875-416D-A833-DFD59B165533.jpeg

My first one was the XS809HW... Then came the Spark.... Ugly labels required in Canada have been blurred so nobody can send us pizza we dont want.
View attachment 6324

:cool:
Seriously? You have to register a toy drone in Canada? That is crazy. How do you like your little Mavic look alike? I thought about buying one of those a long while back.

These are just my main camera drones. The Anafi is the newest addition! I also have a ton of toy grade drones that are just fun to fly. I lost one of my Syma X5SC drones in a tree and 2 years later in fell out of the tree after a storm. It actually had an ant colony living in it!! Can you believe the drone, camera, battery and SD card still functioned (once I cleared out the ants)??? Still one of my best flying drones to this day!Screenshot_20180811-123510_Instagram.jpg20180801_015604.jpg20180801_015452.jpg

These are just my main camera drones. The Anafi is the newest addition! I also have a ton of toy grade drones that are just fun to fly. I lost one of my Syma X5SC drones in a tree and 2 years later in fell out of the tree after a storm. It actually had an ant colony living in it!! Can you believe the drone, camera, battery and SD card still functioned (once I cleared out the ants)??? Still one of my best flying drones to this day!View attachment 6350View attachment 6351View attachment 6352
I always liked the Autel X-Star. As for the Anafi, it’s a solid quad too.

Reactions: rangeangel
I’ll start...
Here’s my trusted old P3A. Still my go-to quad when I want to create professional looking projects. I’ve owned it for 2.5 years, and it still performs as good as it did the day I bought it. Lightbridge + 2.7K makes it a truly amazing (but large) machine.
View attachment 6318
My ADDICTION!20171015_163223.jpg

Reactions: RPL
Seriously? You have to register a toy drone in Canada? That is crazy. How do you like your little Mavic look alike? I thought about buying one of those a long while back.

You don’t have to register the drones at all, just simply have to have identification on them.

The xs809hw it’s fun to fly, but it’s range is very limited, it’s camera is crappy, I’m going to strap a runcam HD to it and see what that does if I can find time away from my Spark

Here is the rest of my fleet - a little distorted trying to take a pano.
From L to R:
Tarot 680pro
U500
(U=upswept arms) quad on the S500 frame - Only 6S setup in the fleet with 30 minute flight times.
550 DJI Flamewheel HEX
2X SYMA X8C (one not present - at other location)
3x SYMA X5C
img_1145-jpg.6378

View attachment IMG_1145.JPG

Last edited:
Now I see them! Wow, that hex is huge. So do you fly all of these (well I can imagine not the syma's) regularly?

The home made were my workhorses before the Sparks
They did most of the flying.
But now, they barely get 10 minutes/ month each
And yes, in even more rarity, I still fly the SYMAs
I teach a basic drone class and they are "the loaners".

Reactions: RPL
Quite a hangar full there. The Tarot 680 Pro looks like a stealth aircraft. All very impressive.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar