Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sketchy image check damage warning

Joshua Eslick

Join
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys while flying my Spark the image is sketchy and cuts out. I received a warning that I should check for damage. I have never crashed my Spark. I can't get the OTG cable to work on my iPhone 5s or A iPhone 6s. can someone help. I am running the latest firmware.

Thanks

Is it also sketchy on standard mode (not sport mode) and during normal hovering without sudden manoeuvres

its all the time starts out good and then goes bad. especially when it gets more than a few yards away from me. I have tried this on 2 different iPhones 5s and 6s

Did you checked the antennas position is according to user manual?
They should deployed, parallel and perpendicular to the direction of the Spark, not pointing to it.

I have seen in another thread that a guy replaced its uSD card in the Spark by a new one and it solved a similar issue.

did you try in open field or indoor? i too experienced cut outs but normally because of interference. be sure to disable all bluetooth devices and smartwatches - that helped my case as I am wearing one on my wrist - which is surely affecting the signal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme