Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Slick Deals Spark battery at Target $24.98

I checked the three local Target's websites and they're all still showing $49 and only in stock at one of the locations. May be like the $199 Spark RC combo a couple of weeks ago at Walmart. It depended on the particular store as to whether or not they had them at that price. I did see in your link that they are showing at regular price online, so it may be a worth a drive over to the one showing in stock.

Grab 'em while you can. No Target stores within 50 miles of my location report having them in stock.

$80..00 at target/Walmart in Minnesota ? that.

Hope those aren't the Spark battery prices??

Within a hundred miles of Sanborn, four stores have the Spark battery at the sale price, one store is at the regular $49 in stock.

Within a hundred miles of Sanborn, nine stores have the Mavic battery at the sale price in stock.

Click the long blue bar that says "check inventory" and wait. It should pop up stores in the 56803 area.
Yes, that's for the spark battery.

ZXkiNLU.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Highflyer
I've never seen one so expensive.

It would be worth the trip to one or more of the Target stores.

Make it a Spark day and fly somewhere along the way.
I just noticed it's from a 3rd party seller selling it on Walmart what a ? joke.

Checked in person at local Target that had a stock of both Spark and Mavic Pro batteries and they were full retail when scanned. Bummer.

I saw them go to 50% almost 2 weeks ago. Knowing how Target is I watched Brickseek every morning since. This morning I scored.

Attachments

• IMG_20191009_105758.jpg
    IMG_20191009_105758.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Spark 317
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland dang.

WOW!

$15!

You certainly did score. Big time.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Following Target's behavior anyone showing the 50% price should check diligently.

My local Walmart has a Mavic and a Spark with controller on display stands under a clear case. They won't/can't sell them and have nothing else for sale. Target said the display models went away with a recent remodel. I wish there was some way in to get a line on these stores liquidations. My guess is they turn up on fleabay eventually.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland dang.

WOW!

$15!

You certainly did score. Big time.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I can find them in stock, but not below MSRP. If I could find them for $15 (shows $49 now) I'd get one just to stow away for later (like I did for $30 months ago from Target).

So does this BrickSeek give you the actual price as it fluctuates? I looked at the link and it shows $49.

I can find them in stock, but not below MSRP. If I could find them for $15 (shows $49 now) I'd get one just to stow away for later (like I did for $30 months ago from Target).

So does this BrickSeek give you the actual price as it fluctuates? I looked at the link and it shows $49.
I think it does. My two local stores showed $24.98 which I had confirmed by visiting them. One store showed $14.98 this morning. I went and bought them all. By the time I got home about 2 hours later they said out of stock.

Reactions: Spark 317
Such a steal. Wondering why these deals don't appear anywhere in Japan. I am yet to see a Spark battery retail for less than 5,500¥ (~$50).

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme