Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

So glad I do not have to be nervous anymore

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
Took the spark WAY up to capture the passing clouds.
Higher I got, the more distance from home I got with a flight that was "supposed to be" straight up.
I knew it was windy up there thanks to UAV Forecast...but not THAT windy.
Attitude indicator was almost from 11:00 to 5:00 angle.
Kept my cool, you know what is going on...lower the craft slowly.
Lower I went, the closer to home the craft would come and the attitude leveled off.

Practice Practice Practice !!!

Too many things to deal with at the time of flying but the Attitude indicator is really useful. But not many people know the use of it.

My attitude indicator shows me being happy when flying the Spark. ?

Is there an Attitude indicator for the wife? (not including her face of course!) ;)

Yeah, it's called Atti-mode.

Goes wild in a random direction without knowing why, so it's best to have as much control as possible to get 'er back down to Earth. :p

Yeah, it's called Atti-mode.

Goes wild in a random direction without knowing why, so it's best to have as much control as possible to get 'er back down to Earth. :p
LOL. Luckily mine is usaually glad to see me, so P-GPS pretty much!

Back on topic:: As for the Go4 attitude indicator and that high flight, ya, I can see how that would be freaky when at 5:00 ... I never fly without checking UAV Forecast first. A must-have.

LOL. Luckily mine is usaually glad to see me, so P-GPS pretty much!

Back on topic:: As for the Go4 attitude indicator and that high flight, ya, I can see how that would be freaky when at 5:00 ... I never fly without checking UAV Forecast first. A must-have.

Same here.

Happy wife, happy life. :)

This post encouraged me to check this facility out. I vaguely understood what was available but not how to use it. Just run through the excellent RGMG tutorial post earlier in the year and am now much more clear on how helpful it can be.

Reactions: pmshop
This post encouraged me to check this facility out. I vaguely understood what was available but not how to use it. Just run through the excellent RGMG tutorial post earlier in the year and am now much more clear on how helpful it can be.
When the Attitude Meter goes that high with my wife, that means I need to “Drop my sh- - and Run” !!!?. Scooter

It’s really surprising sometimes how windy it is a few hundred feet up even if it feels calm where you took off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit