Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sods law...

Surfnut

Join
Feb 23, 2019
Just a quickie... I dont know about the rest of you, but I`m editing my video in my editor, and I`m done, and I`m really happy with it. Then, the moment I see it when it`s uploaded I can see all kinds or errors and flaws in it. Anyone else find this?

Just a quickie... I dont know about the rest of you, but I`m editing my video in my editor, and I`m done, and I`m really happy with it. Then, the moment I see it when it`s uploaded I can see all kinds or errors and flaws in it. Anyone else find this?

Yes.

It's like when you wake in the morning and she's not as attractive as you remembered from the night before. Same phenomenon :D

Ahaa! The same old thing how mistakes jumo out when changing medium. I remember in the early days of CAD - you would check and re-check a drawing a thousand times - you then send it to the plotter and while watching it being plotted, mistakes jump out. Same with a document - you check and re-check on screen but when checking paper printout, mistakes pop out - even just converting it to PDF (but still reading on screen) helps to dislodge mistakes! Must be something to do with the human mind!

Ahaa! The same old thing how mistakes jumo out when changing medium. I remember in the early days of CAD - you would check and re-check a drawing a thousand times - you then send it to the plotter and while watching it being plotted, mistakes jump out. Same with a document - you check and re-check on screen but when checking paper printout, mistakes pop out - even just converting it to PDF (but still reading on screen) helps to dislodge mistakes! Must be something to do with the human mind!
I proof read my e-mails about 5 times and everything seems to be normal before I hit the SEND button. Mistakes appear only I read it again from the SENT ITEMS list.

Same with me. I get my missus to check it all through and invariably she’s absolutely right. I’m doing this on my onw!!

It certainly is Sterrieman. I can also add music to that list. You can be in a Recording Studio for days, listening to the tracks hundreds of times till you re finally sure its perfect. As soon as you get a hard copy, and the deal is done, you hear all sorts of things you missed before hand. Blindsness and deafness thru repetition maybe? I dont know...

It certainly is Sterrieman. I can also add music to that list. You can be in a Recording Studio for days, listening to the tracks hundreds of times till you re finally sure its perfect. As soon as you get a hard copy, and the deal is done, you hear all sorts of things you missed before hand. Blindsness and deafness thru repetition maybe? I dont know...
Been there, done that, got the screen-tan

Reactions: Surfnut

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers