Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

(SOLD) Spark Portable Charging Station

carsco

Join
Jun 14, 2022
I've a Portable Charging Station for DJI Spark to sell.
Like new, and the inner battery is fully working and capable of 3 battery charging (and over).

Come complete of original Power supply and original DJI package.
(NO BATTERY! Show only)

I'm in Italy but I can ship on whole Europe.

I'm asking EUR 79 plus shipping.
2.jpg1.jpg

3.jpg

These are great.
Even better with the case to hold the station and controller.

I've had my charging station for a few years at least, my new case is finally found and awaiting departure in LAX to Australia.

Sorry to say, but your price is US$83.50 . . . Amazon has the charging station AND case for US$70, about EUR62.

Maybe local sale in Europe will be fine, they might be hard to get shipped there, and also almost impossible to find now.
Good luck with the sale, someone with a Spark and a few batteries could really use this.

Agreed - these are awesome. I certainly use mine often. The case is great. It will fit the spark, controller and two extra batteries. Just turn it on and forget about it - it will charge everything and then turn off by itself. Good luck selling it!

You might have to be very patient.

This forum is very quiet now, and probably always was less active than the Mavic forums.
Also there are very few Euro members here, or at least those that visit reasonably regularly.

Suggest posting your ad in some local selling type sites, hopefully you have some free ones there that you can use.
They get masses of visitors, so you might get lucky and find a Spark owner that is keen on the charging station.

Reactions: carsco
Uhm... very heavy parcel (kg 1.3).
Shipping FROM italy it costs too much: about EUR 25-30.

I will inquire.

Thanks for the portable charging unit. It was very good packed and arrived in a few days here in the Netherlands by UPS. Great service. Thank you.

Reactions: carsco

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex