Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Something similar to the auto edit but for Mac?

rasncain

Join
Jan 13, 2019
I am just barely flying much, still lots of uncertainty on my part and just playing.

I finally started to play around with the video editing within the DJI Go 4 app and actually really liked some of the basic auto edits it did. Granted they would be a lot nicer with better footage but it does a decent job for a beginner.

Is there anything like that for that Mac? Something that can take the high quality video off the SD card and make some nice little auto edited videos?

I can’t for the life of me get the DJi Go 4 app to do the videos in HD. I don’t seem to have a way for it to talk to my Spark to pull the videos. The only WiFi I see is for the RC and not the spark.

How are you getting the footage into the app. I first download the footage from the Sd card into Dropbox then download it into my photo album then pull it into my app at HD. I know that not the only way but it’s just the way I like

I take my micro SD card from spark and put in a SD larger card which then slips into my card reader slot. It then shows up as a hard drive which I can drag and drop

Rasncain, there are so many options for software to edit with on a Mac. You may find iMovie is a good place to start, as it's bundled on every Mac and has really good tutorials and auto-editing too. I'm sure you'll want to move beyond the auto settings soon, but they are really good at getting you started. There's a really useful rundown of the best editing apps for drone flyers here: What software should I use?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef