Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Soon to be Spark Owner - Northern California

jthardy

Join
Jun 8, 2017
Ive been looking between the Mavic and the Spark for the last week and decided to pull the trigger on a Spark today. I ordered from a dealer for DJI in Los Angeles (Advexure), they answered all of my questions today and were a big help on the phone.

I am mainly looking for a drone to travel with. I hope I am not disappointed in the camera on the Spark compared to the Mavic. I think this will be an awesome drone to take hiking. I got the $499 unit in white as that could ship soonest, going to get an RC in a couple weeks when they're in along with more batteries.

Advexure referred me to this website and also the Mavic forum. I will definitely share my experiences with the Spark. I should have mine in a few days, I am driving down to San Diego for work on Sunday and they said I may be able to pick up the unit then.

Very excited, first good drone for me!

~Justin

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: jthardy
Welcome to Spark Pilots, @jthardy. Glad to hear that you decided to join us here. I hope you enjoy your Mavic and also hope that are able to pick that up from us this weekend. See you around the forum. :cool:

Ive been looking between the Mavic and the Spark for the last week and decided to pull the trigger on a Spark today. I ordered from a dealer for DJI in Los Angeles (Advexure), they answered all of my questions today and were a big help on the phone.

I am mainly looking for a drone to travel with. I hope I am not disappointed in the camera on the Spark compared to the Mavic. I think this will be an awesome drone to take hiking. I got the $499 unit in white as that could ship soonest, going to get an RC in a couple weeks when they're in along with more batteries.

Advexure referred me to this website and also the Mavic forum. I will definitely share my experiences with the Spark. I should have mine in a few days, I am driving down to San Diego for work on Sunday and they said I may be able to pick up the unit then.

Very excited, first good drone for me!

~Justin
You don't happen to be in Mendocino County, by any chance? We're thinking about getting little local group together ...

Hello From the Bay Area! I’m trying to collect all the locals interested in some sort of activity down the road. Hit this forum if you are interested:
Bay Area

Bay Area

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex