Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SPARK 2

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Saydak1.

If the Spark 2 exists in the future and that's what you want, then get it.
But there are plenty of good deals on used Sparks and the new ones too.

If the Spark 2 is released, the original Spark will even be more of a deal. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Saydak1.

If the Spark 2 exists in the future and that's what you want, then get it.
But there are plenty of good deals on used Sparks and the new ones too.

If the Spark 2 is released, the original Spark will even be more of a deal. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Thank u

Reactions: Spark 317
Or to wait to get the NEW SPARK 2!
Anyone have an idea when it will be available?
I haven't seen any information about a Spark 2 yet. I don't think we'll see it any time soon.

Reactions: Saydak1
I think you'll be very happy with the current Spark, it does everything you want it to do. Are you going to use the dron for profesional filming?

Then you'll be more than happy with this Spark. Of course, since we are already in august, it will be wise to wait and decide because as Spark 317 said, if you wait you'll find a great deal on the current model. However try asking DJI if there's a new Spark coming.

Hi all.

What u think?
To buy SPARK now arround 400$ + controller!!
Planning to buy the Spark on September

Thank u
the spark is a great small drone but if i were to buy a new drone it would be a MP . i have and many drones but the DJI MP is probably buck for buck the best buy of all time . it has just about all you will ever need , smart batteries , longer flight times , a 3 axis camera . and a hole lot more . save a little more and go for the MP you won't be sorry . i bought my spark from a friend who thought it was like a Mavic and only had 2 flights on it and the fly more package . i paid under $300 for all . i also likes that it was small enugf to take anywhere and not look like i'm going on vacation .
get a MP , end of story , and i don't have one but i have flown one many times , well worth the money .

Reactions: windryder
Hi all.

What u think?
To buy SPARK now arround 400$ + controller!!
Planning to buy the Spark on September

Thank u
Ive heard about rumours about spark 2, but i decide to buy spark fly more combo, i think , worth it to buy spark, learning flyng drones, and enjoy, of course without thinking about spark 2 that not ready at this time ^^

the spark is a great small drone but if i were to buy a new drone it would be a MP . i have and many drones but the DJI MP is probably buck for buck the best buy of all time . it has just about all you will ever need , smart batteries , longer flight times , a 3 axis camera . and a hole lot more . save a little more and go for the MP you won't be sorry . i bought my spark from a friend who thought it was like a Mavic and only had 2 flights on it and the fly more package . i paid under $300 for all . i also likes that it was small enugf to take anywhere and not look like i'm going on vacation .
get a MP , end of story , and i don't have one but i have flown one many times , well worth the money .
I agree with almost all your post, however I had the Mavic Pro and decided to sell it and buy the Spark and honestly I am now a more frequent flyer because I take it anywhere I go, parks, vacation etc. One good point you brought here is flying time, that is a difference that should be accounted for because Spark's flying time is very short

Last edited:
Mp is arround 700$
Compared to spark 400$

Double the price?!

In addition its so big vs spark
I want to use it on trips
there is no comparison , the MP is way better in every way , you won't be sorry if you get the MP . i understand what you are saying i have a lot of drones and the only thing i don't like about DJI is you have to use your phone most of my better drones my screen is in the RC ,way better . have fun either way .

I’ve owned a P3S, a Mavic pro, and I just bought the spark. Should get it Saturday. I don’t think the spark will change much in the next 5 years. Doesn’t make sense for DJI.

Reactions: Saydak1
My suggestion, buy the Spark Fly more combo, enjoy it, have fun and if in one or two years you think you need more or want to get into more professional flying/aerial photography you will have the advantage of spending (or investing) into a newer version of the one you'll really need (Mavic, spark or a bigger one). For a casual user that want a drone to use while traveling on vacation, Spark is the one (with a at least two batterie, of course)

Reactions: Jointeffort
I have 5 batteries for my Spark, which gives me plenty of flying time, so I'm not concerned about that. I actually bought the Spark thinking I was going to buy a bigger and more professional drone with time, after learning with the Spark, but with all the new regulations popping op, I'm actually now hoping, and waiting for, a drone with a decent camera and gimbal under 250gr. to be released. I would love a more professional camera on a drone, but I actually would prefer a camera a little less pro and be able to fly the Spark in places, and countries, I can't even fly the Spark in any more with out a registering, licenses and angry people coming after me.

Reactions: lferrero
Just picked up a used, pristine Spark Fly More combo for less than $345 shipped. RCs alone are going for close to $200 when you can find them. Batteries are right at $50, so the math shows Spark is an increasingly good value. I doubt there'll be any new DJI drones until late this year for the holiday buying season if at all since they've already announced their intention to incorporate AirSense on all drones in 2020.

Reactions: Jointeffort
RCs alone are going for close to $200 when you can find them.

And to think they were valued at $119 when DJI was giving one free with a Spark purchase for a while.

When I was shopping around a week or two ago, a Target store near me indicated they had three Sparks with RCs in stock for $399. The ad was for in-store purchase and said delivery was not available. I went with a used one off ebay because it had the Fly More combo and I figured I'd need more than just one battery. Very happy with my purchase so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme