Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark 2018 one year footage.

Brilliant. Oh what Spark has to offer. Takes your thoughts to higher limits

Very inspiring! Well shot and edited.

Excellent video and editing it is amazing what that little camera can do in the Spark.

I think this was one of the first videos I had seen in this forum. Was absolutely awestruck by the locations you had filmed in. So hats off to your courage and your flyings skills once again. That's the biggest advantage of having a drone, isn't it? You can get to places where it is difficult for humans to go. Looking forward to seeing your next one. I am sure you will blow my mind again.

I think this was one of the first videos I had seen in this forum. Was absolutely awestruck by the locations you had filmed in. So hats off to your courage and your flyings skills once again. That's the biggest advantage of having a drone, isn't it? You can get to places where it is difficult for humans to go. Looking forward to seeing your next one. I am sure you will blow my mind again.
Hi nilanjan118 of course I remember you. You give comment before. Thank you to watch again this video. Sure I will compile 2019 video with new places. Cheers

Would like to share again this Spark footage. Thank you so much again for audience have give so much positive comment. I am proud to have Spark.
Would like to share again this Spark footage. Thank you so much again for audience have give so much positive comment. I am proud to have Spark.
SIMPLY PROFESSIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL

Reactions: VcenSo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis