Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark alternatives

I too have never entertained the thought of an alternative. Pretty much love at first sight for me. The only alternative for me would be a Spark 2 with added features. But let’s face it, drones have really come a long way in a few short years. The only complaint I have with the technology is how little we’ve progressed in battery power. 12-16 min. Flight time? It’s crazy! Just when you start getting into a rhythm, it’s time to “Go Home”. Honestly it is the only thing I wish that could be better. I can master the 2 gimbal issue, and don’t need 4k in reality. It’s just the battery technology that dampens spirits at the end of the day.
I very much agree with this! DJI Spark Selfie Drone alternatives is the only drone I have, and I really like it. But the 16-minute flight time is really annoying. I hope that the battery will last longer. I don't know if other people will do this: I often linger on the moment of charging the drone waiting for it to be fully charged. . . It's a bit like a fool.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran