Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark at The Angel of The North

Nicely done. Did you get any compass errors when you got close to all that metal?

Reactions: BrianP
"With slightly angled wings, the massive Angel of the North has stood in embrace of its country, towering over Gateshead and greeting 90,000 staring faces every day".

Brian, Thanks for the look at that Beauty...that I read was once the object of scorn.

"With slightly angled wings, the massive Angel of the North has stood in embrace of its country, towering over Gateshead and greeting 90,000 staring faces every day".

Brian, Thanks for the look at that Beauty...that I read was once the object of scorn.
yep, 15 degrees of embrace...
-and yes , just like lots of art installations it split the region over it's validity and rusting steel... I can safely say the region has now taken it into their hearts and pride has taken the place of scepticism...
Thank you for kind words.

Reactions: hiflyer
Impressively smooth on the sticks for that wingspan pan Brian! I find the Angel majestic and like it. Thank you for sharing the close up look that I would have never seen without your video.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe, your kind words are much appreciated.
The Spark just keeps on giving!

Brian callsign "smoothie", great butter job on the sticks! ? Thanks for an awesome view of the Angel of the North!
cheers Rotorwash, I just set the action low and pushed the sticks...
You are very welcome to the video! It was made with this group in mind :)

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran